A garden pool area can become a personal sanctuary in your own backyard. Here are 5 tips for creating your own garden pool area.
1. Instead of a concrete pool deck, surround the pool with a lush grass lawn. If you already have a concrete pool deck, be sure to add plenty of potted plants to create a garden atmosphere.
2. Use natural building materials, such as stone, to face the pool. This will help to create a more natural garden look.
3. Use a natural color scheme of browns, greys, creams and beiges.
4. Add trees and shrubs to feel immersed in nature.
5. Consider adding other elements found in gardens, such as a stone path or a fountain.
Do you love the garden pool look? Let us know in the comments!